dijous, 5 de març del 2009


Singer was my first dog, my parents brought him for me when I was about 9 years old. He was a cavalier King Charles the same dogs the queen of England).
When they gave him to me he was very cute and lovable. Two months later, when he was still a puppy we found out that he had a lump on his head and of course we took him to the vets. The vet didn’t know what the matter was, and did some tests to try and find out what it was. The results were even sent to Paris.

Finally, he was diagnosed with an illness with his muscles, a very bad illness, but because we loved him so much we took him to the vets all the time, although we spent a lot of money on him we think it was the best thing to do. Singer died last year, his heart stopped…

He lived for 7 years and was very happy with our family.