dilluns, 1 de juny del 2009


This summer i will go to Ireland to practice my English; it was my mum’s idea, when she told me about it I didn’t have to think very much before saying yes! It will be an unforgettable experience. The place I am going to has got horses and animals, I will visit the country. I am going to sligo, a city next to the sea in northern Ireland. I can’t wait!! We phoned up and reserved for 2 weeks(the 2 first weeks of july) I will stay with a family, I hope the are nice and the have children my age!! I’m sure that I won’t want to come back home after these two weeks. I’ve been told that there, in Ireland, the talk a ‘strange’ English and maybe I won’t understand it very well, but the main thing is to make people understand me and to understand them.
One month until I go!!